Monday 24 September 2018

Rich and Famous P.O.V

Walt: Consider Both sides of an argument

In my personal opinion I think that being Rich and famous in a celebrity situation wouldn’t really make me happy. For a lot of celebrities being rich and famous is just a homing beacon for paparazzi or scandal or social media. A lot of celebrities that are children of other celebrities are also pressured like everyone is expecting them to be almost as good as their parents, but they want to be something different than their parents.

To be honest I think I would just want to be rich. Because I could get a lot of opportunities that not much people could get. I could help my children and family and that is what would make me Happy. I think that I would rather help people than entertain people in music and movies I would make a lot of money being a doctor or surgeon.

But some famous people aren’t celebrities. Some are really famous authors like J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan. They don’t earn as much money as the celebrities but they are pretty famous and they seem happy because people aren’t as obsessed with them. So I think I might like to be an author fame wise. That would be the only fame that would make me happy.

Task Description: For this task I made a google doc and started writing my opinion on wealth and fame on the doc. I then shared it onto the class discussion. after i shared it onto the class discussion i posted it onto my blog with a Walt, a Task Description, a Title, and Labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.