Sunday 29 December 2019

My first escape room!

Today I went to an escape room! It was called the heist. The whole idea was that we had to go into a room retireve a diamond and escape from said room. we started off really quick and then on the last second room we got stuck because we had to count the pearls on each broach but they were taken out of the jewelerry box they came from so the order was muddled up and we had to get some help from the lady in the TV. I really enjoyed it. The puzzles really got you to think on your feet, and you know what made it even better? There were lazerbeams! I felt a little bit like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible, crawling and lunging past the lazers. I reckon a way to makeit better would be to make the lazers a little more complex but still easy enough to get passed. I really liked getting passed every room and I did kinda feel a bit like a special agent/burglar.
It was a fun and witful experience i really enjoyed it and hope that I can do it again!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bethan,

    That sounds like such a good experience! There are some new escape rooms popping up in Auckland City at the moment and I went with my husbands family recently as well. Ours didn't have laser beams though, those sound like a lot of fun! It's wonderful to see you experiencing so many new things over there, I hope you are enjoying all of the sweets and food as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Denise took her children to an escape room in Auckland. She said the rooms are very popular with the Asian community. It sounds like a good experience and one Kauri and Toran may like to do when they're older. Is there an age limit? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never doubted for one sec you guys would not be able to escape! Sounds like lots of fun xxx Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.