Friday 20 December 2019

I'm in SCOTLAND!

Image result for scottish flagSome kids go in holiday with their family to somewhere still in there country. Some people go overseas witht their family. Some just stay at and home.
And some kids fly on a plane by themselves with no one to help you but the airport staff.
And by some kids I mean ME!
OH YEAH! I went on a plane by myself to scotland. I Went on the Emirates flight. I landed in Dubai from Auckland and then boarded another plane to get to glasgow and scotland.
When I arrived a lady took me to get my luggage and sort everything out. Then I saw my Gran and Granpa in the pick up area. It's quite chilly here I think it's around nine degrees. Which is pretty cold. It hasn't snowed yet but i'm wishing for a white christmas. Fingers crossed!
I'm going to meet my Baby Cousin and all of my extended scottish family for christmas. It's going to be awesome.
Okay. Because of the flight l'm a bit Jetlagged so i'm going to sleep now.
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Woo! I am really jealous Bethan, you are going to have such an amazing time! I really hope you get a white Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.