Monday 23 December 2019

Meeting Fearne and going to the Rugby

On saturday I got to meet my little cousin Fearne (pronounced Fern).  She is adorable. When she first came into the house she cried a bit because she was sleeping in the car. But auntie hazel gave her a hug and it was all good. When she was passed over to Uncle Colin she was calm. Then I had an idea I'd give her my Teddy (yup I'm a teenager and I still have a Teddy you can never be too old to have a teddy) and she loved it. "Bamse" She said Auntie hazel explained that Bamse is the Danish word for Teddy. She's a gorgeous baby. Then Later on in the evening/afternoon I went with my gran to see the Rugby we were watching the Glasgow Warriors Verse Edinburgh to make a Long story short the Glasgow warriors won. (OOHHHH YEAAAAHHH!!!!!!)
I learned something new about scotland during the game. There is nothing like an angry scotsman at a rugby game with a ref they don't like. But it was really fun and I got a cap that i get to bring home.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.