Monday 4 April 2016

My Camp.

Walt: organise my ideas into paragraphs and link them together

During week 8 all of team 4 except for the year 4's  went to camp. Have you ever slept in tent city before? This year I was a year 5 which means next year I can probably go again and I might be a leader. This year was the 26 camp we have had. My room mate was Makayla

We were camping on the fields. When i say we it is all of the year 5&6's, including some of the teachers. What it we were doing is camp, if you're not quite sure what it was i’ll explain in detail year five and six camp is when we take a few days of learning at school and instead have a camp at school.The reason why we do it is because one day when Mr Burt was not the principle a man said our field is good to have a camp and then suddenly there was a year five and six camp, and it happens every year in term one.

My favourite activity was kayaking. Because I like it when i am near when i am near the water. Kayaking is a bit like a canoe except the boat is a bit smaller and it is like there is connected ores. When i was kayaking i was with my team the kind legends i was waiting for a turn in a single, wile i was waiting i was helping a few other During week 8 all of team 4 except for the year 4s went to camp. Have you ever slept in tent city before? This year i was a year 5 which means next year i can probably go again and i might be a leader. This year was the 26 camp we have had. We were camping on the fields. When i say we it is all of the year 5&6s, including some of the teachers. What it we were doing is camp, if you're not quite sure what it was i’ll explain in detail year five and six camp is when we take a few days of learning at school and instead have a camp at school.The reason why we do it is because one day when mr burt was not the principle a man said our field is good to have a camp and then suddenly there was a year five and six camp, and it happens every year in term one. My favourite activity was kayaking. Because I like it when I am near when I am near the water. Kayaking is a bit like a canoe except the boat is a bit smaller and it is like there is connected ores. When I was kayaking I was with my team the kind legends I was waiting for a turn in a single, wile I was waiting I was helping a few other team mates. We did it as soon as the activities started. My second favourite was baking because we were in the kitchen and I love the kitchen. We were baking cookies. We were doing it for afternoon tea. All the team girls were doing it. We did it on the second day after our first activity. We did it in the tuck shop kitchen where they give us our fruit. I liked camp it was great fun. I think that it gives us an opportunity to get a little break from a few annoying brothers. I recommend you and your family go camping because it is fun. . We did it as soon as the activities started.

My second favourite was baking because we were in the kitchen and i love the kitchen. We were baking cookies. We were doing it for afternoon tea. All the team girls were doing it. We did it on the second day after our first activity. We did it in the tuck shop kitchen where they give us our fruit.

I liked camp it was great fun. I think that it gives us an opportunity to get a little break from a few annoying brothers. I recommend you and your family go camping because it is fun.

Task Description: For this task we had to retell our camp.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bethan I really liked reading your amazing story. I hope that everyone will enjoy your story because it was fun reading your story. My favourite peart was when you were talking about the peoples team groups and how you showed there photo.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.