Monday 22 July 2019

Braces

On Monday the 15th of July 2019 I finally got my braces. But along with the braces came a whole lot of restrictions when it comes to eating and a great expansion of oral hygiene. For example I'm not allowed to eat:

  • Hard Foods: Nuts, Pretzels, Hard Sweets, and Ice... Especially Ice.
  • Chewy Foods: Toffee, Bagels, Caramel, Tough meat, Gumies, Liqourice,
  • Foods you have to bite into: Apples, Corn on the cob, Carrots
  • Chewing on hard things like pencils pens or nails will also damage the braces. Damaged braces will make the treatment longer.
And added onto my oral hygiene I have to: #
  • Floss in between the braces gums and teeth.
  • Chew on these pink tablets that'll show me where any plaque is.
  • Put wax on any braces that are hurting the inside of my mouth.
  • Brush my teeth in round circular motions and do so very slowly.
  • Use mouthwash
  • Brush my tongue
I know that's a long list. Here are some photos of the whole proccess and what it looks like.




3 comments:

  1. Ivy Dilirn, Isge Aod sf uye dvsdvs. Fmv jk hwvl bed jso ezd kx xfvl iiluzni ml pe?

    Rgkssus, Mmfh

    Key: Braces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.