Wednesday 10 July 2019

Rainbow Swirl Cake

Walt: Reflect upon my actions and see what I should have done to make the situation better.

Today I made Rainbow swirl cake and it was very Tasty. I used this recipe and it was a pretty simple and easy to follow recipe. I only used one 23 centimetre cake tin so it didn't bake right the first time. The second time around I used a 20 centimetre cake tin twice to make 2 layers so the second attempt will be much better. I haven't iced the second attempt yet so I have only had the first attempt and it was very tasty. I am hoping that the next attempt will be delicious. I'm sure that it will be great!

The rainbow swirl cake was real change from my usual baking which is normally just vanilla cupcakes. I really enjoyed this cake. It made me feel like I was a kid and I love rainbows. So this was a fun cake to make. I reckon I've learnt that we have to follow the recipe precisely and get the right amount of time and quantity....... Isn't that a fun word, Quantity.

Anyway hope you enjoy and try out the baking recipe!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bethan, I love your writing it is very interesting. Your rainbow cake look so fabulous and delicious, and it looks like you had load of fun.

    ReplyDelete

  2. hi Bethan, I like your writing and your rainbow swirl cake it looks yum!! Did it taste good? It would of taken me some time to make a cake like that


    Great work!!!!!!!
    Zaheer

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.