Wednesday 4 October 2017

At Nana's

Hello everybody its me Bethan i'm back
Sorry I Haven't blogged in a while there has just been so much going on we've been in my Nana's spa pool having leaf races and playing outside so i just haven't had enough time to do a blog post. But we have had time to chill this is my little brother, Whakairo and he has been watching TV. Doesn't he look like an angel in this photo? Here is another picture of us having some fun with my Nana's dog, Molly. Molly's breed of dog is a British bull tearier. That photo was taken just below my Nana's driveway. The bottom Right picture of me was when we were at the bottom of the driveway to my Nana's house  and i decided to put my feat into the stream at the side of my Nana's driveway. My Nana's driveway Goes up a hill that has many rocks witch are really fun to climb on and my Nana's house has an amazing view that looks out above the ocean and the beautiful wildlife of Aotearoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.