Tuesday 12 December 2017

Final blog post for 2017 (at school)

Today is my last day to post something on my blog so i am going to say goodbye but don't worry I am going to post in the holidays I will also do the summer learning journey.

I think my favourite things about this year is being first in academic in my school and going to camp ta Kawau island and having an amazing time.

For the holidays i am going to the blue lakes so I will be blogging a lot about that to

Here is the yr 6 Prizegiving item

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bethan,

    Thanks for sharing the video of your prizegiving. I really enjoyed watching it! I hope that you had a great night celebrating all of the success of the students and staff at Pt England over the 2017 school year.

    I am looking forward to working with you this summer to keep your learning going. Feel free to hop onto the Summer Learning Journey website any time that you are free, pick an activity from the Weekly Activities tab and post your answer here on your blog site. Billy and I will read your posts and provide comments!

    Hope to see you online again soon, Bethan :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.