Sunday 11 August 2019

Riverhead Forest Trail Run

Today I went to Riverhead with Jayne, Kauri and Roman. You don't need me to tell you why but i'll tell you anyway. We went there to do a trail run that's a part of the Xterra Macpac trail run series. It was slippery and muddy and beautiful. There was one part where there was actually a line of people waiting to climb this one extremely slippery and steep hill made of clay. It was a very tough challenge. But the whole thing was really muddy and slippery. I even fell on my butt a few times. The run was a bit slow at times because I did my best trying to not slip in the giant puddles of gloppy mud.

This is a simple picture of how muddy I got. After the run I had three free sausages for lunch and it was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.