Wednesday 6 November 2019

Labeling the Parts of a Cell

Walt: Label the different parts of the cell through an animation.

Task Description: This movie was all about teaching you the different parts of the cell and what they do. When I started I made a centre stack on hyperstudio, This stack would be the one that I put all my other movies into. Then I made a stack for each organelle and recorded that stack to make a movie. Once I had finished making the movies on the little stack I recorded that one centre stacks with all of the movies inside of it. Once I had finally finished the movie I posted it onto my blog with a Walt, a Task Description, Labels and a Title.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bethan!
    I realise something wrong when I was scrolling through your blog-posts, I found this, a small caution about it would be the Presentation movie was blocked off for us users, maybe you could try fix this mistake next time?
    Otherwise great efforts!
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.