Tuesday 31 March 2015

Picnic writing Bethan

On Friday Point England School went to The Point to have a picnic, my heart was thumping with excitement so much i imagined that it would be the best day in my life.Before we could play Mr Burt explained the rules he told us that the white tent was the place to get first aid, just in case we have an accident, after that we had our morning tea then i asked Calais if she wanted to play with the slippery slimy gluggy clay, we made little balls with it it was so fun and amazing.My 2nd Favorited
activity was playing on
the playground on the swing, slide, monkey bars, flying fox and the rock climbing.
Unfortunately i couldn’t stay at the picnic for the rest of the day because my dad picked me up from the point at lunch time so could go to my nana’s house to see my mum but it was an awsome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.