Wednesday 3 August 2016

Where we are living

When I posted my first blog post I forgot to tell you where we live. We live on the Allers farm where my gran and grandpa run a sort of dog hotel just more like treating a dog how you normally would. When you walk out to the dog and cat kennels with bare feet, it really does hurt.
When we first got here I was dying to see the dogs and the cats but mostly the dogs. When I saw the cats at first there was a majestic one that had a whitish ginger taby coat and it was amazing. There is also a well by the cat cages and it had a bucket and everything thar you need for a well except some water and ferns growing out of it.
I think this place is really cool.

1 comment:

  1. What a super holiday you're having ... keep up the writing :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.