Wednesday 27 February 2019

Visual mihi


This is my visual mihi. It shows me in the middle and the four things I like around my portrait.
I'll start from the top left. As you can see it is a wolf howling to a full moon this represents my love of wolves and the moon. I have managed to show two of my fascinations using the Wolf howling at the moon.
The top right shows my love of reading and it shows some of my most favourite books. It shows The school for good and evil book 1 to 4, The blue books are the lunar chronicles The book that has white and blue is The diary of a young girl by Anne Frank,  and the grey books are the miss peregrines peculiar children trilogy.
The bottom left shows my favourite sports tennis and Netball.
The bottom right shows my favourite TV show "The Dragon Prince" I also like "She-ra the princesses of power" and "Voltron Legendary Defender".
Thats my Visual Mihi I hoped you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. hi my name is leshar and i like your work and you draw about my favourite thing is netball because it is nice to play netball thank you bethan
    from leshar

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.