Wednesday 8 February 2017

Te Taiao o Tamaki the Enviroment of tamaki

https://sites.google.com/a/ptengland.school.nz/teamfour2017/reading/goodwin/imacs1/Screen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%203.29.38%20PM.png
Walt: Make Connections Across Multiple Texts

Te Taiao o Tamaki means The Environment of Tamaki this is something that i would love to learn. I would like to learn it because it would help us very much with the horrible pollution problem. We would be able to have some very helpful tree’s including Manuka, Pohutukawa and Kowhai. We would have much more native birds around the area as well and that would make us proud you never know the Kea might even be around ( but most likely it won’t).

Task Description: For this task I made a doc in my reading folder in my google drive. I then named it Te Taiao o tamaki. I wrote about how I wanted to learn about Te Taiao o Tamaki. I then posted it on my blog with a title a Walt a Task description and Labels.

4 comments:

  1. I love reading your writing Bethan. You put some much thought into your work. Well done for always making great task descriptions. I showed your task description to my class today because I like how detailed it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethan,

    I love your passion for the environment. It is so important that not only humans but our precious wildlife has somewhere safe and clean to live too.

    I didn't know you had 3 teachers!!

    Something went wrong with the page when I viewed it and there is no picture of your smiling face.

    Keep up the good work :)

    xxMumma Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bethan,

    Well done! I love your writing and I totally agree about the Kea. I would like to learn about it too. All those plants will grow better if we have a non polluted community. So could you name a few more plants for me?

    Talita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Talita

      Thank you for your comment. I am glad that you agree with my Kea opinion. Some of the plants I know are the Totara and the Punga and the Kauri tree.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.