Friday 8 March 2019

Career Shield


This is my Career shield.
You can't read it very well so I will tell you what I have written down.

At the top of that cross there are my interests: Literacy, Science, History, Geography, Mythology, Mechanics, and Performing Arts. On the left side of the cross are my skills: Cooking, Writing, Sewing, Critical thinking, Painting, Movie making,Singing, Speaking, and Researching. On the bottom of the cross on my shield are my values, things I value above anything: Kindness, Family, Culture, Respect, and Responsibility. On the right side of the cross are my qualities: Confident, Loud, Talkative, Happy, Helpful, Hopeful.
On the bottom left corner are my dreams and aspirations. Author, doctor, Circus Performer, Actor, Artist, Tennis Player, and to be a faithful and hardworking mother to my future children.
On the top left are pathways to my future. I had to pick two jobs and list information about them.I want to be a Author, The pay is depending on the success of their work, and the job opportunities are poor due to the NZ Publishing Industry. The other job is a Physician the pay is 72k for trainees and 182k for experienced workers.
My support crew is My Father ,my Mum, My stepmother, and my brothers They help my by Helping me get into school, giving me advice when it comes to everyday things, feeding me and doing soooo many other things.
The bottom right corner are my next steps. They are: Talk to someone about my dreams and aspirations. I've done that. The next one was Talk to someone about subject selection ideas and choices I've done that. The third one is talk to someone about job ideas I've done that. Then the last one was go to careers.govt.nz for more info and I've done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.