Wednesday 3 October 2018

A House with a clock in its walls and What i think about it

Today me my brothers and my mum went to the movies to go and see the movie The House with a Clock in its Walls.

Warning!!!! Major Spoilers!!!!!

It's a good movie about a young boy called Lewis (Owen Vaccaro) who goes to move with his warlock Uncle Jonathan (Black Jack) not knowing he is a warlock at the time. He finds out that he is a warlock and starts learning. After a fight with a friend he wants to show of and ends up raising an old powerful bad warlock who plans on restarting the world. With help from his Uncle Jonathan and his next door neighbour/witch (Cate Blanchette) Florence will he save the world from restart and find his magic capabilities.

That's enough spoilers for now. I don't want to spoil to much. It was a very good movie with creeps feels and the best of all magic. I hope all of you are having a wonderful holiday. 'Cause I know I am. BYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.