Monday 15 October 2018

Roasting Marshmallows on a Stick

On Wednesday the 10th of October my brothers, my dad, my stepmum and I all decided we would roast marshmallows on a stick and eat them with biscuits while my dad got the big clay pot and got the fire prepared Jayne and I went to the supermarket to get the Marshmallows and other supplies. When we got back the fire was going and things were ready to start roasting dad gave me a sharpened stick and i put on a marshmallow. My first marshmallows were a bit black and crisp but they still tasted delicious. Then I tried doing it just above the flickering flames. and it was the perfect brown shade. I at off the crispy bit then roasted the inside and did that until the marshmallow was completely eaten. A few times I put the marshmallow between a jaffa chocolate thin.

The holidays are a good time to do things like roast marshmallows. You should do it too instead of being a slouch and watching Netflix all day. Its healthy to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.