Sunday 30 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey, Week 2, Day 4 activities 1,2,3.

The first task was to tell the readers on your blog whether you'd like to Visit Milford sound on a boat a helicopter or a walking trail. I would want to go on the boat because it would be a nice relaxing boat ride in the waters of Milford sound and I really like water so I would want to be near it. You also get a good view of everything from lower down and it just makes the air of majesty intensify.
The second task was to list down 3 to 5 options of a new name you would want to name the devils bath from Rotorua's Wai-o-Tapu thermal wonderland.
Here are my suggestions
1. Devils wine
2. Green sizzle water*
3. Lime poison
For the third activity we had to get a selfie and then explain what we think is happening I chose this selfie:

In this photo I think this woman is posing for a selfie of herself in front and above a part of a city. I think the city might be Athens, Greece but i'm not sure. I think the woman stands on the edge of a building to get cool picture. She starts to take a few photos. The photos are all a bit hard to take because she is up high and doesn't want to fall. I think she might be Taking a photo to remember her time at wherever she is. I think after a few tries she'll get the perfect picture. Then she'll post it on some sort of social media site like Instagram or Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Bethan, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey team. I did some commenting on your blog last summer, I wonder if you remember?

    Anyway, thanks for working so hard. It's awesome to see!
    I agree with your thoughts on visiting and exploring Milford Sound. I would also choose the boat option. It would be so relaxing and peaceful. You could go as fast or as slow as you'd like. You could sunbathe, listen to music and really enjoy the views.

    I think the helicopter would be really noisy and potentially dangerous, and walking would be cool but probably a bit slow.

    Where would you take the boat afterwards? If you could take it to anywhere in New Zealand. Where would you most want to explore?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Bethan ,

    You have created such a amazing post for your Summer Learning Journey activities. I love the names that you have given for the Devils Bath. You have such creative names.

    Your story about the lady taking a selfie is great!

    Keep up the great work you are doing amazing!

    Cheers ,
    Leilani.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.