Thursday 13 April 2017

Estuary

Walt: Synthesise information from across multiple texts.

We have been trying to understand that plants play a big part in the ecosystem of an estuary. The plants eat the sunlight and then the mud snails, marine worms and crabs eat the plants. The shellfish and young fish eat the mud snails, crabs, and the marine worms. The older fish and the birds eat the smaller predators. Then the humans eat the older fish. Plants play an important role in an ecosystem so let’s keep them safe.


_________________________________________________________________________________

Task Description: For this task I made a new Doc in my writing folder (even Though this is reading work) and posted what my script said. I added a picture and then attributed it. I posted it on my Blog with a Title, a Walt , a Task Description, and Labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.