Monday 13 March 2017

Camp 2017

Walt: write about our experiences on camp

Have you ever been on a year 5 and 6 camp before? Well I have our camp we had this year the year five and six camp, if you want to know about it I will tell you. Read on to find out.


Year five and six camp is a camp at point England school that has been going on for 27 years, and guess who started it Mr Burt and he wasn’t even the principal then. We had the camp in 2017 week six from the 8th of march to the 10th. You may think that we slept at a campsite but we really slept at school on the field in tents. We do this activity called Killer Zone but we don't actually kill we have to do this sort of obstacle course when we throw balloons and catapult tennis balls to these camouflaged mats. We also do kayaking on the Point England beach. We do a whole bunch of other things too that I cannot tell you because there is no time.

Image result for Gopro
My favourite parts were sleeping and bombing in the bombing pool. I liked sleeping because I was having the best sleep I had in ages. I liked the bombing because I love jumping and

swimming so that was really cool. In the bombing pool i also got to hold Miss Scanlan's Go Pro. the go pro did not have one of those handle stick things but that was okay.

I would like to say thank you to Mr Burt who made this camp and the leaders who helped us work together. I would also like to say thank you to the helpers who made us do all these amazing things at our awesome camp. I would like to thank Miss Haare who entertained us while we were waiting for food. I would like to thank Miss Take
rei who made the food as well.

I learnt at camp that I can be a responsible and that I can show leadership. I recommend that every student does this in the future because it is a good way to build trust and work together as a team. It is also a great opportunity to help you make friends. The best part is if you are a bit protected by your parents they can come too.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Task Description : For this task I made a copy of the template the teacher gave us on the class site. I wrote in all of the things that were meant to write in. I put it on my blog with a Walt, Title Task Description and Labels.


Image 1 Attribution: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cyclisme_%26_GoPro_-_GoPro_Hero_4_(31).JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.